Google Cloud WordPress Hosting. Why To Choose It?
Google Cloud WordPress Hosting is a must if you want to build and manage quality WordPress sites for clients, and…Unai Eguiguren - Published 4 weeks ago
Table of Contents
Google Cloud WordPress Hosting is a must if you want to build and manage quality WordPress sites for clients, and it’s easy to see why you would want to use the best hosting possible. When you do, you’ll be able to deliver top-notch service to your clients and serve them better, which, in turn, helps you build your reputation and generate more revenue.
The problem is that, when looking for hosting providers and services, there are so many options available. This makes it challenging to find the right solution for your unique needs and requirements, especially since these options have different advantages and disadvantages.
And this is where Google Cloud WordPress hosting comes in. It offers the perfect balance of performance, stability, and price. This is because it offers features such as autoscaling, ease of use, security, and more. So, it could make the process of finding the right hosting solution for your websites a lot simpler.
But what is Google Cloud WordPress hosting, and how can it help you build and grow your business? In this post, we’ll look at Google Cloud WordPress hosting and Wonsta in more detail.
What Are Your Options When Hosting WordPress Websites?
Before delving deeper into cloud hosting for your WordPress websites, let’s first recap what options you have for WordPress website hosting. Here, there are generally four options, with distinct differences between them and their advantages and disadvantages:
- Shared hosting. As the name suggests, with shared hosting, you’ll host your site with other sites on the same server. This makes it the most affordable option, but also the least performant and scalable. As such, it’s the ideal option for websites with low traffic and those users launching their first websites.
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS). Next up are Virtual Private Servers. With this option, you’ll also share a server with other website owners, but you’ll get your own virtual space on the server. This makes it a better option for larger sites with more traffic. However, the performance gains also mean that this option is more expensive than shared hosting.
- Dedicated servers. With this option, as the name suggests, you’ll host your website on its own dedicated server with dedicated resources. The result is that this option offers high performance, which makes it ideal for high-traffic websites. However, these performance benefits do come at a high price.
- Cloud hosting. Your final option is cloud hosting. It offers the best balance between performance, scalability, and price, which is ideal if you manage many sites on behalf of your clients.
What Is Google Cloud WordPress Hosting?
Now that we’ve recapped the different options you have when you want to host WordPress websites, let’s look at cloud hosting, more specifically Google Cloud hosting, in more detail.
Basically, Google’s Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services and tools that allows you to run your websites and applications on the same infrastructure that Google uses for its products and services like Gmail, Drive, and the like.
One of the services you can use is Google Cloud WordPress hosting. It allows you to host your website on infrastructure that gives you more flexibility, more control, increased scalability, and improved performance.
Advantages of Using Google Cloud WordPress Hosting
When you use Google Cloud WordPress hosting, you’ll enjoy several benefits, including:
- Class-leading infrastructure. As mentioned earlier, Google Cloud WordPress hosting allows you to host your websites on the same infrastructure it uses for its services. As such, you’ll be hosting your websites on some of the best infrastructure in the world.
- Excellent performance. Understandably, when you host your website on the best infrastructure in the world, you’ll enjoy exceptional performance. As such, they’ll be fast and your websites will always be able to handle the demands you place on them.
- Stability. Because Google Cloud WordPress hosting allows you to host your sites on the same infrastructure Google uses, you’ll enjoy exceptional uptime and availability. As such, you’ll have peace of mind that the websites you build for clients will always be stable, reliable, and available for their customers.
- Optimizations. Google Cloud gives you the ability to make optimizations for your sites based on performance or price. It does this through its implementation of several network service tiers. This, in turn, gives you the ability to ensure optimal performance at all times, which keeps your clients satisfied and builds your reputation for delivering high-quality services.
- Security. With Google’s infrastructure, you’ll get access to world-class infrastructure. This is simply because Google has the budget to implement security measures that far exceed the security any private hosting company or individual can. As a result, your websites’ data will always be safe.
- Ease of use. A major benefit of Google Cloud WordPress hosting is that it’s effortless to use. It’s as easy as choosing the right option for the website you plan to use and deploy it. Google Cloud then manages the setup and configuration. Ultimately, this allows you to set up a new WordPress website in minutes. In addition, if you run into any issues or challenges, support is always at hand to help you solve these.
- Improved scalability. When you use Google Cloud WordPress hosting, you basically have access to limitless scalability. This means that, no matter how many visitors a website has, it will have the resources available to deal with these visitors.
- More control. Google Cloud WordPress hosting gives you more control over the performance of your websites and the price you pay to host them. As such, you can allocate resources to every website that suits your specific needs, requirements, and budget.
Isn’t It Time You Switched to Google Cloud WordPress Hosting?
Considering the performance, scalability, and control benefits you’ll enjoy when you use Google Cloud WordPress hosting, isn’t it time you made the switch? When you do, you’ll be able to build better, more reliable, and higher-performing websites and serve your clients better.
When you decide to make the shift, get in touch with Wonsta. Our managed WordPress hosting provides you with an all-in-one solution that allows you to build exceptional websites, run, and grow your WordPress business.
As such, Wonsta provides you with features like autoscaling, bulk management, client invoicing and management, and Autopilot mode that allows you to create rules that will run your websites for you.
To learn more about Wonsta and how it can help you run WordPress websites more efficiently and effectively, sign up for free today. Wonsta also offers a free migration service that you can use to migrate your websites to Wonsta and try the platform out for yourself.
Hopefully, this post helped illustrate the benefits of Google Cloud WordPress hosting and Wonsta and why you should consider switching. However, in addition to the information provided above, we’ve also compiled a list of frequently asked questions developers and WordPress freelancers often have when it comes to Google Cloud WordPress hosting and Wonsta.
What is bulk website management?
As the name implies, bulk management allows you to edit and manage several websites at the same time. This includes installing and updating themes and plugins, monitoring websites, and making configuration changes. When you perform all these tasks consistently and regularly, you’ll ensure that every website you manage runs as it should.
Bulk management is an extremely valuable tool, especially when you need to manage many sites on behalf of clients. This is simply because it saves you a lot of time and effort, which, in turn, translates directly into a loss of income when you can’t spend this time on building sites for clients.
Why do you need to update WordPress, themes, and plugins consistently?
WordPress and theme and plugin developers consistently release updates to their software to take advantage of newer technology and security measures. To take advantage of these technologies and security measures, you should thus update your site regularly.
In this way, you’ll ensure that all your sites stay safe, stable, and reliable. And here, bulk management, as mentioned earlier, can help you save a lot of time and effort to do these updates.
What is autoscaling?
Autoscaling allows you to automatically scale a website’s resources up or down based on the demand for the website. So, when a website gets more visitors, autoscaling scales its resources up automatically. Likewise, when there are fewer visitors, the resources will scale down automatically. As a result, your websites perform better and are more cost-efficient.
To illustrate the concept better, let’s look at a simple example. Let’s say you subscribe to a hosting package that allows traffic for about 50,000 visitors per month. If the website gets only 20,000 visitors per month, you’ll pay too much for the number of visitors the website has.
Likewise, if the website suddenly gets a spike in visitors to 100,000 visitors, the website will likely crash unless, of course, you’ve implemented the necessary measures to prevent it. These measures could include subscribing to a higher, and more expensive hosting package in anticipation of the higher demand.
With autoscaling, this simply isn’t a problem. The website’s resources will automatically adjust to cater to 20,000 visitors and when the spikes in traffic happen, it will scale its resources upwards to manage the demand. This results in significantly increased stability and reliability.
How much does it cost to host a WordPress site on Google Cloud?
One of the major benefits of using Google Cloud WordPress hosting is that you’ll only pay for what you use. This is due to a few reasons. For one, it allows you to choose the right package based on the unique needs and requirements of a specific website. This gives you the ability to select the resources based on the expected demand of the website.
In addition, as mentioned earlier, autoscaling then adjusts these resources both up and down based on the demand. When the resources scale up and down, you only pay for the resources you use. This, over time, can save you a lot of money. This is especially helpful when you want to keep your expenses as low as possible and generate more profit.
Is Wonsta free?
When it comes to pricing, Wonsta has two pricing options. The first, Website Management, allows you to manage unlimited websites for free. This includes client invoicing, client management, business analytics, and Wonsta will also soon offer bulk website management features like bulk theme and plugin installation, theme and plugin updates, and more.
In addition to the Website Management option, Wonsta also offers Scalable WordPress hosting. This option includes all the features of the free option mentioned above, but also includes features like:
- Google Cloud-powered WordPress hosting.
- Scalable infrastructure.
- Pay only for what you use.
- Cloud Armor protected.
- Cloud CDN enabled.
- Starting from 10 GB SSD storage.
Pricing for this option starts at €14.90. Here, the pricing will increase as the resources and the number of replica sites you’ll need increase.
How does Wonsta Migration work?
With Wonsta’s migration service, you can migrate existing websites to the Wonsta platform. This allows you to learn how the platform works and how it can benefit you. Also, it’s completely free, so it won’t cost you anything to migrate. It’s as easy as sending Wonsta an email or a chat message, and they’ll handle the migration for you.
Does Wonsta offer support?
Yes, Wonsta offers exceptional support. Wonsta’s support team consists only of experienced WordPress developers who can answer your questions and help you solve your problems. Wonsta’s support is also completely free, and you can contact the support team at any time through Slack or the Wonsta app.
Latest from the blog
GoDaddy WordPress Migration for Frustrated GoDaddy Users
You need help with GoDaddy WordPress migration after your marriage with the vaunted website and WordPress host turned sour. We’ve…
WordPress Hosting for Freelancers. All You Need To Know!
WordPress hosting for freelancers means finding all the right automated tools you’ll need to make your job cost-effective. You need…
WordPress Plugin MonsterInsights. Why It’s Amazing
WordPress plugin MonsterInsights offers key data analysis for your website by integrating with Google Analytics to deliver powerful data to…